The luxe look for less

Sunday 10 June 2018

A week in my Boohoo Wardrobe- Santorini Edition Part 1






Santorini is a bloggers dream. I pinch myself everyday because I can't believe this place is real and I
am here. Its been somewhere I wanted to travel to for years, so I'm so grateful to spend my 30th birthday here.

''Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire" Jennifer Lee

I love this quote and although it can be applied to everything, for me travel sets my soul on fire and makes me happy. Whatever you are passionate about pursue it relentlessly.

Dress: Boohoo similar here and here
Foundation: Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation- Shade 6.75
Available here
Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Shade Prague click here to purchase
























Thanks for reading x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig