The luxe look for less

Friday 7 October 2016

The Look for Less: DSquared2 Rihanna Dupe


You know me by now guys I have eyes for designer shoes but my bank balance has other ideas. It amazes me how an item can look more attractive to us because it has a designers name attached. If the same shoe was in Primark (there is nothing wrong with Primark shoes, I have several) for £13 would we still find it attractive. I think not.

Rihanna is one of my style inspirations. Her style is fierce, flawless and edgy. She doesnt play by any fashion rules, whenever I see her wearing something I am always wondering If I can pull it off. I'm not just talking about fashion, remember that short cut (I almost cut my hair) and makeup looks too.

 Recently the Bajan Bombshell stepped out at the Dior SS17 show in Dsquared2 'RiRi' Heels (pink) click here to check them out. They are stunning. Pink satin with leather laces what more could a girl ask for. I havent been able to find a dupe yet in the pink but I will update this blog post as soon as I do.

I have found them in silver and they are stunning. The DSquared 'Riri' retail for £730.00. That is alot of money, so if like me, that price tag is way beyond your shoe budget I have managed to find dupes at Misguided for £35.00. 

DSquared2






Check out the Missguided heels here .They are almost a perfect dupe except for the DSquared Logo of course.

* I think these shoes should come with a bit of a disclaimer, they are not for the faint hearted and are      110mm. So they are perhaps more sit down/dinner shoes

.* Missguided always have a ton of voucher codes so you could get them for even less. So sign up to       the newsletter or keep any eye on their Twitter and Instagram for regular updates.

Thanks for Reading.x
Chan

Share:

1 comment

  1. https://www.fashionnova.com/products/strap-trap-heel-pink?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=remarketing

    Found them!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig