The luxe look for less

Saturday 28 April 2018

Boohoo Jumpsuits To Flatter Every Figure


             

Guys I don't know what is happening over there at Boohoo but they have really stepped their game up, Boohoo is giving me life.
The materials used, design, the fit, the price, the countless offers what's not to love.

Boohoo has now been my go to place for going out outfits and right now I'm obsessed with 
Jump-suits, they can be worn anywhere from a festival to a business meeting to a wedding and everything in between. So if your tired of dresses Jumpsuits are a great alternative.

Being Petite I have always steered away from wearing wide leg trousers and jumpsuits fearing they would swallow me up and drown my frame. But in fashion sometimes you just need to take risks and have the confidence to wear whatever it is you want to wear.
With Petite, Tall and Curve ranges at Boohoo there's something for everyone.

 Surprisingly, the one I'm wearing isn't Petite but the fit was perfect I'm 4''11 by the way.











Click here to shop my jumpsuit for only £12.

Below check out some of my favourite Jumpsuit for Spring/Summer.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig