The luxe look for less

Sunday 15 April 2018

Every Woman Needs An ASOS Statement Dress This Summer




Dresses are my life, when it comes to fashion sometimes, I can be so lazy. So when your look needs to come together really quickly, dresses are perfect.










I love late night browsing sessions on ASOS, I always seem to end up buying dresses. This one is an oldie, but still packs a statement.

This season its all about making a statement with its

PRINT
RUFFLES
CUT OUT SHOULDERS
MESH

OOh and lets not forget about bags this summer. This sphere caged bag is such a talking piece. (Will talk about bags in an upcoming post.) 
Click here to shop the bag.









Check out some of my faves from ASOS below, HAPPY SHOPPING!!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig