The luxe look for less

Monday 2 June 2014

Coralista!

Hi Guys,

This weekend the weather in London has been really good, I woke up and I saw sunshine and it felt warm so I knew I had to reflect that in my outfit.

I chose my out outfit based around the fact that I really wanted to wear these shoes ( I blogged about them here). I had them for almost two summers and hadn't worn them, so I couldn't wait to finally wear them.

They are super comfortable and I received so many compliments on them. A couple of ladies asked me where they were from, and they couldn't believe that it was good old Primark. They were ready to rush out and by them, but they are no longer available.











Style Breakdown:

Blazer: Miss Selfridge
Top: New Look
Skirt: Bardo (I also have this skirt in beige, click here to check it out)
Heels: Primark
Bag: Primark (borrowed from my mum)
Watch: New Look

                           Thank you to my little brother Darrique for being my photographer.
                                                                               

                                                                             Thanks for reading,
                                                                                       Chan x
                                                                                     
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig