The luxe look for less

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Sleek Lip Pallete

As you may have noticed from checking out my blog before, I am a huge Sleek fan. I decided to pick up a little treat for myself from the Sleek stand at Tesco (yep Sleek is available in selected stores) whilst doing my weekly shop. I picked up the Showgirl 857 lip palette, I love their lipsticks but I had never tried a  lip palette before.



Shades from left to right:
Lola
Vegas- gloss finish
Jewel -satin finish
Dancer- matte finish

Vegas and Dancer are two shades I think I will get the most use out of, I wish they were available as lipstick shades.

This is a great palette especially if you are going on holiday and you want to minimise your packing, I love the fact that the shades have a variety of finishes and they can also be layered on to give an ombré effect on the lips. The lip colours could also be mixed together to create unique colours. 

The colour payoff is really good and I find these shades to be long lasting almost like lip stains.

Lip palettes can get quite messy and dirty but I find using a lip brush really helps.
I use the Real Techniques Lip Brush to apply these lip products, you can click here to see more on this brush.




    
                
                        Thanks for reading!
                             Chan
                                X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig