The luxe look for less

Friday 22 December 2017

The Boots Everyone Is Wearing This Season






Anybody else officially over Autum/Winter yet, and it just got started?
I know I am, yes we love coats, layering and boots but I'm already yearning for warm evening strolls through unknown streets, picnics and sandals.

I know some people shop by seasons but for me shopping outside of  the current season is a must for me if you want to GET THE LUXE LOOK FOR LESS.

Over the knee boots are a winter staple every winter, but they can be pretty pricey. However there are loads of mid season sales and offers in stores and online. Currently been obsessed with these boots, I wear them EVERYWHERE.


This season there is so many styles to choose from,

Over the knee,
Ruched
Lace Up
Sock Boots
Biker
Kitten Heel

I'm definitely an over the knee and lace up kinda girl.
Check out  some of my faves below: I need them all...Click on the image for more info:


Thanks for reading
Chan x


















    
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig