The luxe look for less

Saturday 31 May 2014

Birthday Celebrations

I love the month of May, it's my birthday month and I try to celebrate for as long as I can. I'm thankful and blessed to have another year added to my life.

This years celebration was low key, but lovely spent with friends, family and my better half. It was a beautiful day, last year it rained heavily and messed up my plans, but this year it was actually a bit warm and sunny. YAY!! 

Here's a little Instagram catchup of the day: 
My Instagram handle is @chandavelle and you can click here for the link.




Style Breakdown:

Blazer: Zara
Jumpsuit: Matalan available here
Heels : River Island
Clutch: New Look

When's your birthday month and how do you like to celebrate? Let me know in the comments section.
            
                                                          Chan.x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig