The luxe look for less

Thursday 8 May 2014

New Shoes: Aldo

Ok so I'm not supposed to be buying  any clothes, shoes and makeup for a little while. But I went to Aldo's Sale Shop (A clearance store) and I couldn't pass up on these babies.


These heels are soo gorgeous, they are such a statement shoe. When I saw them I just swooned, I said your coming home with me, and so they did,


The best thing about these shoes is the price, they were originally £80.00 but I purchased them for £13.99......... BARGAIN!!!


These heel are super comfortable and I can't wait to style them, I'm going to be wearing them a lot this summer, so I'm sure you will see an outfit post featuring these shoes soon.




Aldo Sale Shop is a great store as you can purchase items for up to 80% off original selling price . Clutch bags start from £5.00, large handbags from £10.00 and shoes from £7.00. Sometimes the store can be a little hit and miss, as the good stuff is snapped up quickly, especially if you are a size 4 - 6 those sizes do go quickly.

I'm going to pay them another visit around my birthday, cause a girl can never have too many shoes.
I highly recommend this store, the customer service is great and there are great bargains to be had so if your in the area then you should check them out.

Below is the address:

Aldo Sale Shop
159 High Road
Wood Green
N22 6YE

                  Thanks for reading!!
                             Chan.x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig