The luxe look for less

Wednesday 7 May 2014

April Favourites

Where did April go? It's May already, My birthday month.....YAY!!! But I digress so back to my favourites. I tried a couple of new products, and I shopped my stash, a few of these products made it in to my favourites.



Look Eyeshadow: Satchel
I love this eyeshadow, I have had it for a while now and I always seem to reach for it. It's a perfect brown for my skin tone, it blends really easily and is very long lasting, it actually reminds me of MAC eyeshadows. It's great in the crease but also all over the lid.
This eyeshadow is available from Superdrug for only £4.00 and you can click here to purchase.


Topshop Cream Blush: Pinch
This blush is really pigmented so a little goes a long long way. It blends well and is a perfect spring- like pink shade. I usually apply it with my fingers or with ELF's small stipple brush. When it comes to spring I really like peaches and oranges but i find myself reaching for pinks, this cream blush looks amazing with nude matte lips.
I did purchase this blush a while ago so I'm not sure if this shade is still available. I purchased it in a sale for £2.00. 


Mac Lipstick: See Sheer
I recently did a Back 2 Mac and picked up a new lipstick. I initially wanted a nude but then I saw See Sheer, tried it on and just couldn't put it back down. See Sheer is a lustre finish coral, pink lipstick, since I picked it up I just can't stop wearing it. It's a perfect spring/summer shade and would look great with tanned skin. It's definitely a lipstick to add to your collection, you can purchase it in stores or online.


Loreal Liquid Lipstick : Molto Mauve 500
I am in love with these liquid lipsticks, they are rich, smooth to apply. This product leaves your lips smooth and hydrated. For me it doesn't  budge, my only issue is that it's not very long lasting and you need to re-apply every 2 - 3 hours.  Apart from that it's a great product. I think it would be great if you're going to a festival this summer. This product is available to purchase in Boots or Superdrug.



Herbal Essences Bee Strong: Leave in conditioner and Intensive Mask
I am currently 3 months post relaxer, and I have a lot of regrowth which leaves my hair very tangled because my hair has two textures. These products leave my hair super soft and manageable, it contains honey & apricot the smell is delicious. I apply the mask as a deep conditioner with an egg, coconut and caster oil. And I apply the leave in conditioner on clean hair before I blow dry. I picked these products up on a whim because they were on offer in Superdrug, I will continue to repurchase them, you can purchase them here and here.



Primark: Oil Balancing Facial Cleansing Wipes
I have oily skin but since I have been using these wipes, my skin doesn't seem oily at all, you can checkout my Skincare routine here. These wipes are super cheap as you get 50 for £1.00. I don't know what it is about these, if it's the tea tree oil or witch hazel but it has definitely helped to reduce the excess oils . I highly recommend these wipes if you have oily skin.

So that's everything I enjoyed last month. Let me know if you would like to see some non beauty favorites next month.

                                                                   Thanks for reading
                                                                             Chan x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig