The luxe look for less

Friday 4 April 2014

Essential Spring Shoes

So apparently it's spring but the weather is currently like a yo-yo here in the UK.
Some days are still cold, with rain and hail and once in a blue moon you will get a few rays of sunshine (sigh).

Below are the 5 types of shoes I will mostly be wearing this spring/summer.

 The Ballet flat
Ballet flats are versatile, stylish and girly and very easy to style.



I really needed some flats and I wanted to get something a bit different so I picked up these shoes from Primark they were £8.00. 

They are cobalt blue, with small blue gems and oval cut outs. These flats are super comfortable and can be worn with almost anything, they are perfect for spring/summer.
 They are still in stores and are available in coral and black.

 The Loafer
A loafer is a great way to wear the androgynous trend without  being head to toe masculine.



I purchase these shoes from Matalan a few years ago and they still look brand new.
These loafers are the most comfortable shoes I own. I tend to wear them when I go shopping, site seeing or travelling because I know that as long as I am wearing these, my feet won't hurt.

The Strappy Sandal
Strappy sandals are currently the hottest shoe this spring/summer.


I absolutely adore strappy sandals. I think they are sexy, versatile and very easy to style. They are available in a range of designs and colours from designers (click here to see a pair i'm lusting for) and high street stores (click here to see a high street pair I need in my life). My shoes were purchased from River Island at the end of summer 2013, I haven't worn them yet but I plan to this summer. I am obsessed with all things tan so I couldn't resist purchasing.

The Wedge
The wedge shoe is great alternative for those who don't like stiletto high heels.


These shoes are ankle strap wedges which were purchased from New Look. They are very very comfortable and great for a date night, or just dressing up a casual outfit. I really love these shoes, so much so I bought them in blue as well. I plan to wear these with skinny jeans and also with summer dresses.

The Trainers


I'm not much of a sneaker head, in fact I'm not a sneaker head at all, I own two pairs (I'm a heels kinda girl). Recently though I have been loving Jordans. They are great for days when your running errands, super busy,chilling with friends and just want to be comfortable but fashionable.

Would love to know what's your favourite style of shoe? Leave a comment below letting me know.

Once again guys thanks for reading my blog.

(Thank you to my little brother for taking these lovely pictures.)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig