The luxe look for less

Sunday, 16 March 2014

My Current Skincare Routine

I am absolutely hopeless at taking care of my skin. I have moments when I am completely consistent and then I get lazy and don't even take off my makeup ( bad I know). Recently though I have been quite good and I'm doing much better at following a routine.

My routine is different dependent on if I wear makeup or not. 

Problem areas: I have oily skin and dark spots on my cheeks so I mostly try to work on those.

These are the products I use:



Routine:
If I am wearing make up then I remove with Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wipes and add a few drops of L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Miscellar Solution to a cotton pad. Then I apply B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser and rinse with water. I then dry my face in a patting motion with a paper towel. (I use a paper towel and not a towel because towels pick up a lot of dust and germs as they are used daily.) I then apply Pure Cocoa Butter to my face to fade the dark spots on my cheeks, then I apply Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream and then I'm off to bed.

In the morning if I am going to wear makeup then I apply Lush's Tea Tree Water and L'Oreal Triple Active Anti Shine Moisturiser, this moisturiser is amazing for anyone with oily skin, it is super mattifying but yet not drying. 
I would then apply makeup and be out the door.

If I am not wearing any makeup then I would just apply Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream and that's it.


On a weekly basis when I have a pamper night I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque and Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub. I love the smell of these products they are very minty and feel so luxurious, they leave my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. 




Index finger:B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser 
Middle finger:Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Ring finger:Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub



So that's my routine at the moment. I do change up the products sometimes but the routine always stays the same. 

I'm gonna keep working on my skin and hopefully in a few months I will be able to show you some before and after photos.

               Hope you enjoyed.
                         Chan





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig