The luxe look for less

Sunday 16 March 2014

My Current Skincare Routine

I am absolutely hopeless at taking care of my skin. I have moments when I am completely consistent and then I get lazy and don't even take off my makeup ( bad I know). Recently though I have been quite good and I'm doing much better at following a routine.

My routine is different dependent on if I wear makeup or not. 

Problem areas: I have oily skin and dark spots on my cheeks so I mostly try to work on those.

These are the products I use:



Routine:
If I am wearing make up then I remove with Simple Kind to Skin Facial Wipes and add a few drops of L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Miscellar Solution to a cotton pad. Then I apply B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser and rinse with water. I then dry my face in a patting motion with a paper towel. (I use a paper towel and not a towel because towels pick up a lot of dust and germs as they are used daily.) I then apply Pure Cocoa Butter to my face to fade the dark spots on my cheeks, then I apply Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream and then I'm off to bed.

In the morning if I am going to wear makeup then I apply Lush's Tea Tree Water and L'Oreal Triple Active Anti Shine Moisturiserthis moisturiser is amazing for anyone with oily skin, it is super mattifying but yet not drying. 
I would then apply makeup and be out the door.

If I am not wearing any makeup then I would just apply Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream and that's it.


On a weekly basis when I have a pamper night I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque and Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial ScrubI love the smell of these products they are very minty and feel so luxurious, they leave my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. 




Index finger:B. Refined Exfoliating Cleanser 
Middle finger:Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Ring finger:Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub



So that's my routine at the moment. I do change up the products sometimes but the routine always stays the same. 

I'm gonna keep working on my skin and hopefully in a few months I will be able to show you some before and after photos.

               Hope you enjoyed.
                         Chan





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig