The luxe look for less

Friday 10 June 2016

The look for less- Yeezy Season 2 Heels (Dupe)


The Yeezy clothing line to me personally looks like a large collection of leggings, tights, pantyhose and overpriced hobo-esque clothing. With all that said when I saw these shoes, all I saw was the endless possibilities of how you could wear them with EVERYTHING! I really had to emphasise the everything because when I saw these heels all  I could see was the outfits, I'm talking midi sets, dresses, shorts and jeans any colour, print or texture.

These babies are called the Yeezy Lucite and retail for £408.60 ($595)
The were released on the 6th of June but are already sold out.

   

                  Kim Kardashian wearing the Yeezy Lucite Heel below:

       Kim-Kardashian-West-Yeezy-Season-3-Clear-Heels-5




I did some scouting online and found these amazing dupes at EGO at fraction of the cost, in fact they are £373.61 less than the Yeezys, yep these are called ARIANA and are priced at £34.99.
I love PVC heels, I love the versatility they add to an outfit and the way they instantly update every outfit.
Here are the dupes below :



What do you think....very close right, the Yeezy Lucite heels are just a bit higher than the Arianna. These dupes are also available in Pink or Black Perspex.
If you sign up for a newsletter from EGO you will receive 15% of your order which means your heels will be £29.74.

I love the quality of EGO heels and there customers service has always been impeccable. So check out their site.
Happy Shopping!! 

Available for purchase here




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig