The luxe look for less

Wednesday 8 June 2016

One Day of Summer




British Summer being what it is means when you have sunshine, you absolutely have to blog, because we have no idea when we will see the sun again.
So I just quickly put this look together and headed out to the back garden for my little bro to take some pics for me....I really missed blogging...Its good to be back.

I have some gained some weight so this long cardigan is really ideal if you are feeling a little self conscious, you can cover up and still look stylish.
I can go on on and about Dorothy Perkins jeans forever they are amazing. I'm petite with curves so I really struggle with finding a good fit, you know, no gaping at the back and they have a good stretch so hey don't flatten your bum. DP jeans petite range trend aware with different lengths, washes and styles. 
The price point is so reasonable and there are always codes available.















Sleeveless Cardigan: French Kiss
Vest: H&M
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins here
Heels: Primark (Old)
Bag: New Look available here

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig