The luxe look for less

Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Pinstripe Playsuit


Hi Girls,

Would you believe me if I said this playsuit was only £5.00 yep that's right. I have been shopping alot more in random stores for clothing, just so I can add some key pieces to my wardrobe that's a little different to whats available on the highstreet.


Playsuits can be fun to wear to parties, BBQ's, date nights, night out with the girls and they can be dressed down with a denim or bomber jacket and sandals or dressed up with heels and a clutch bag. There are a ton of playsuits on ASOS, Missguided and Boohoo so hopefully there's something to match your personal style.

I know playsuits/jumpsuits can be so annoying, I mean nobody likes to be half naked in a public bathroom right....but hey they look good so its the price we have to pay for fashion.

Hope you enjoy

















Playsuit: similar here , here and here
Heels: River Island here
Bag: Primark here

Lips:
Sleek Eau la la liner: Raisin here
A mix of
Sacha Cosmetics: Dem Trini Girls
Sleek Matte Lipsticks; Mystic 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig