The luxe look for less

Monday 21 July 2014

Primark Haul: Fashion



Hi Beautiful People

Last weekend I did some shopping with some friends at Primark Oxford Street. I did not intend to buy anything but there were some bargains to be had so I couldn't resist.

It is actually feeling like summer in London, so I can wear these clothes now instead of waiting for my next holiday.

Here's what I got:




Peephole Playsuit: £5.00


Flower chain top: £5.00



Striped Denim top: £5.00


Swimsuit: £5.00


Skater skirt: £3.00


 Sandals: £4.00


Plimsolls: £3.00


Clutch: £5.00

My favourite item from the haul has got to be the swimsuit, the fit is amazing. It really accentuates your curves in all the right places. Now all I need is a holiday.

I have a Primark beauty haul coming next!! 

            Thanks for reading!!
                        Chan


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig