The luxe look for less

Sunday 20 July 2014

Military with a twist!

Sorry I have been M.I.A life just got in the way of blogging but I am back!!!

I have a few upcoming events in July and August so I look forward to sharing those outfits with you.

The first event I attended was my sisters University Graduation, here's what I wore:









I'm still shopping my stash, I have had this dress for about a year but I had never worn it. The colour, fit and detail are perfect. The dress has a military style but the ruffles give it a feminine twist.



I have had these heels for 5 years and I still get so many compliments when I wear them. They dress up any outfit, I love wearing them with a plain white t-shirt and jeans or a simple shift dress. 

I actually forgot my handbag at home, It was a crazy early start to the day. I ran out the house like a crazy woman and was half an hour into the journey before I realised I had left it. So I was bagless, but such is life.

Dress: Hypnotic
Heels: Matalan
Watch: River Island




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig