The luxe look for less

Thursday 31 July 2014

Pink Friday

Just thought I would share with you what I wore to church this week.
The outfit was all about the shoes, they are one of my favourites, it may not look that way but they are very comfortable. I have had them for a couple of years now and I still get so many compliments, when I wear them.
This skirt is the most comfortable thing to wear when you know you are going to have a big dinner, I am really loving this tulip style shape in skirts and dresses too. Its very flattering as it accentuates your hips and streamlines your waist.
I'm still shopping my stash, so no new purchases in this post.













Style Breakdown:
Blazer: Primark
Top: H&M
Skirt: Matalan
Heels: Unize
Watch: River Island

Thanks for reading
Chan
  x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig