The luxe look for less

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Date Night- The Details

Date Night


Date night is a great excuse to get dressed up and look and feel glam. It could also be a time where you try new things or put together outfits that you usually wouldnt wear. 
Its great to try new things and break out of our (mental ) boxes.

This outfit for me is all about the details, the eye makeup and the metallic tattoos. Sometimes its nice to go the extra mile and focus on the little details. If I want my eyemakeup to look remotely like the pic then I will need at least another 45 minutes to get ready, because strip lashes and winged eyeliner are not my friend. Hopefully in time and with practice I will improve.


So on your next Date Night (or girls night out) let the little things be the focus.



          Crop Top- here
        Pencil Skirt- here

        Heels- Giuseppe Zanotti- here

        Perfume-Debenhams-here

            Metallic Tattoo- Ebay-here








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig