The luxe look for less

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tuesday= Shoesday


As you may know, I'm a shoe-o-holic, this seasons hottest shoe trend that I am absolutely loving has to be Gladiator sandals, both heels and flats. There is a price range and style to to suit everyone.

I love number 5, they have that boho chic vibe about them that I think would look amazing this festival season.

Be still my beating heart those Sophia Websters are beautiful check them out here on Kendall Jenner.

The weather is so iffy in London, as far as I'm concerned summer is over but I'm still trying to squeeze every last drop, so even though its raining every second day, every now and then there is a bit of sunshine.Also these shoes would still be perfect for a holiday, so book that trip, yep just so you can wear these beautiful shoes!!
 Let me know which Gladiators are your faves?
Will You be rocking this trend?






1.Teardrop Cut-Out Gladiator Sandals BLACK                   2.Nada Brown Knee High Lace Up Heels




3.
                                            LEATHER GLADIATOR SANDALS
     4 .LEATHER ROMAN SANDALS



5.            6.                 

7.





Check out the links below, for more info on each shoe.


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. affordable version here here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig