The luxe look for less

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Polyvore- Autumn/fall outfit!





Welcome to my latest obsession Polyvore, its the worlds largest online styling community ranging from fashion, beauty and home. Its such a great platform you can put together looks (known as sets), shop or just gather inspiration. Its so easy to use and operate both on a PC and via the mobile app, I have challenged myself to create as many 'sets' as possible based on Autumn pieces I already have in my wardrobe.

  Below is one of my Autumn inspired looks, I put this look together based on the fact that I have tan over the knee boots, which I'm dying to wear but its still quite warm in London.
How gorgeous are those boots, I'm ever so slightly obsessed with them. And a girl can dream about that Celine bag right. That's what I love about Polyvore it mixes high street and designer with ease.

You can check out my account by clicking here. There's loads to see and do on the site, so join today, Its free.




I'm looking forward to Autumn



Elbow sleeve tee
blackfive.com


High rise jeans
$18 - factorie.com.au


Atmos&Here over the knee boots
$41 - theiconic.com.au


PUR lips makeup
yslbeautyus.com


Marc Jacobs vintage perfume
$91 - selfridges.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig