The luxe look for less

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Always Black and White

Hi guys, I'm back.....sorry for the little break, I now have a better camera which means that my picture quality on the blog will be improve. I have so many great things planned, I cant wait to share them.

The day after I recieved the camera I got dressed up to take a few pictures, when I say few, I really mean alot, because we (myself and my photographer, my bf) got carried away. It was so much fun taking these pictures, I have lost a couple of pounds recently so I felt a bit more comfortable in front of the camera.

The weather in London has been a bit strange, just when we thought Autumn was just around the corner it seems like Summer is not ready to leave us yet. The weather is still quite warm, I'm not complaining because I love Summer but I'm really looking forward to Autumn fashion, but hey that's another post.




































Style Breakdown: Jumpsuit- Matalan
                            Heels- River Island
                            Belt- Dorothy Perkins (£1 still available in many stores)

Beauty Breakdown: Foundation- Mac Studio Sculpt
                               Lipstick- Mac See Sheer
                               Lipgloss- Revlon Colorburst-Sizzle Canicule
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig