The luxe look for less

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Primark Loving!

Alot of people have a love hate relationship with Primark but not me its all love. I love mixing items from high street stores. And Primark has to be one of my all time favourites, the stores I like to shop are Oxford Street, Harlow and Watford.

I have really been trying to shop my stash but when I saw these shoes, Of course I gave in to their calls for me to take them home, so I did. These heels are not the most comfortable (I have only worn them once) but they sure do make a statement.



















Top Tips for shopping in Primark:

  • If you are low on cash, accessories are an easy way to update your look with the latest trends, so shop shoes, bags,scarves and jewelry.
  • Head straight to the sale rails, trust me there are bargains to be had.
  • Try not to get overwhelmed, there is a lot to look at so either shop for specific items or shop methodically by sections.
  • Allow a reasonable of time for shopping- try not to rush around, 
  • Wear a dress (if possible) so its easy for you to try on clothes.
  • Always check labels rather than hangers for sizing.
  • If you cant find an item you are looking for check all around the store as items are often displaced.




Jacket- Primark (old)
Bag- Primark (old)
Shoes- Primark -Limited Edition available in stores now.
Fur- NV (Old)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig