The luxe look for less

Thursday 6 November 2014

Colour Blocking

I have had this pink blouse for years and years and it never fails me, it is ladylike, effortless and chic, the colour is so vibrant that whenever I wear it, I tend to colour block instead of wearing it with neutrals. 
The skirt was a bargain at only £8.00, it has an exposed zip which I chose to wear at the back instead of the front. And of course I had to pair the outfit with one of my favorite pair of heels.















Style Breakdown:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Primark (still available in stores)
Clutch: Matalan
Heels: River Island
Watch: River Island 

                                                                  Thanks for Reading.
                                                                           Chan.x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig