The luxe look for less

Tuesday 22 April 2014

River Island heels

This past weekend I attended church and decided to take some pictures of my outfit in the park. 

It was quite a chilly day for spring, come on sunshine we need you.
                            

                             



 
I picked up this top a few weeks ago in Primark, the tag said £8 but when I got to the till it was £1....you gotta love Primark. I picked up this skirt in the January sales (still shopping my stash)for £7, I loved the mesh detail and the fact it was fuschia , I knew it would be perfect for Spring/Summer.
For me this outfit was all about the shoes these shoes are my babies, I got them as a gift for Christmas and I adore them, they are super comfortable and now that it's a little warmer I want to wear them at every opportunity. I will try to resist the urge though.

Style Breakdown
Top: Primark
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: River Island
Clutch: Matalan
Watch: New Look

                  Thanks for reading!!
                              Chan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig