The luxe look for less

Sunday 9 February 2014

Feeling Blue

 Cobalt blue especially in the Autumn/Winter months makes me sooo happy. The colour is bold and always makes a statement. Cobalt blue is a great pick me up to dull winter colours like grey and black.

I wore this outfit to church, it wasn't too cold so I decided not to wear tights. I borrowed this jacket from my sister, (thanks Ade) the dress is from Topshop, it's not a new purchase, I'm shopping my stash remember, it's actually quite liberating. I have found new pieces to mix and match with, clothing that I can't wait to wear in the Spring and I have cleared out a large bag of clothes and shoes for charity.

 I had never worn this dress before it was purchased in the sales about a year ago. The fit is amazing, the way the material is gathered  around your tummy is ideal if you carry some extra weight in that area.

The dress is a midi, so it's extremely flattering and I will definetely be getting a lot of wear out of this dress.













Style Breakdown:
Coat: Primark
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Republic 
Bag: New Look
Gloves: Primark


Thanks for checking out my blog.
Chan.x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig